Countermark – a different type of data carrier, great for traceability
Countermark – a different type of data carrier, great for traceability:
– Encrypted and controlled, cannot be faked and spoofed like QR-codes. Countermark keeps people safe from QR based cybercrime
– Human readable, so can be integrated into invoices and delivery notes. Putting the traceability data into financial records simplifies audits even after the product is consumed.
– Human readable, so can be entered by hand if the code is damaged. Unreadable serialisation barcodes, with no fallback means product has to be scrapped.
– Based on two rows of 5×7 dot-based characters like all food “best-by” marking. Using existing printing and inks means less cost and risk when integrating into food production lines.
– Does not need to be printed onto white backgrounds, Countermark can be printed directly onto your products.
– Backed up by Ethereum Blockchain (if you want)
More information at Countermark.com